Frequently Asked Questions - ACCA
- 1)Why ACCA?
- 2)What is the minimum entry requirement for joining ACCA?
- 3)What happens if I dont qualify the above requirement?
- 4)When will I I GET CONFIRMATION THAT I AM A REGISTERED STUDENT OF ACCA?
- 5)Which documents needs to be submitted for registering ACCA?
- 6)In which month can I write F1 to F4 exam?
- 7)In which month ACCA conduct exams for F5 to F9 and P level?
- 8)What is the minimum percentage to pass each papers of ACCA?
- 9)Do ACCA have any group wise system like other courses?
- 10)How can I book my exams?
- 11)How will I know the important dates for exams?
- 12)WHAT HAPPENS IF I MISS THE EARLY AND STANDARD EXAM ENTRY CLOSING DATE?
- 13)What is an exemption?
- 14)How do I know how many papers will I get exemptions?
- 15)I am still confused about exams pattern of ACCA?
- 16)What is the maximum time limit to complete ACCA?
- 17)How will I know my ACCA exam results?
- 18)How will I get my exam docket?
- 19)Will I get a certificate once I pass the papers?
- 20)If a student has any quires will they be able to contact ACCA directly?
- 21)Explain PER?
- 22)Do Lakshya provide ACCA in all branches?
- 23)What is the connection between Lakshya and ACCA?
ACCA is a professional accountancy qualification that benefits from global recognition. Once you qualify, ACCA membership opens doors to a successful career in accountancy practice or finance, and immediately increases your earning potential. It is very highly rated in the fields of banking, management and consulting, and is a major advantage in competing for senior roles. ACCA membership also enables you to obtain the status of a Registered Auditor.
Minimum entry requirement to register for ACCA Course, 10+2 with 65% in English and Maths for science students and 65% in English and accountancy for commerce students, remaining 50% for all other papers.
If the students do not qualify the above requirement they can get the entry to ACCA by doing Foundation in Accountancy.
You have to upload all your documents and pay the Initial registration fee. Once the registration application has been processed you will get the confirmation e-mail from ACCA that you are a registered student.
Scanned copies of
a) 10th mark sheet
b) 12th mark sheet
c) Pass port size photo
d) Identity Proof
F1, F2, F3 and F4 are CBE exams and can be written any time.
There are 4 exam sessions per year
In each session students can write 4 papers
To pass the exam the student has to secure minimum 50% marks.
ACCA don't have any group wise examination. It has flexible exam modules. There is no need to write already clear papers.
For registering your exam please CLICK HERE
For Important dates for exams please CLICK HERE
If you have missed the early and standard exam entry closing date, you can still use the late entry facility via myACCA.
If you hold some professional degree there is no need to attempt full papers of ACCA. These are called exemption.
CLICK HERE and follow the page to know the exemptions.
For more information about ACCA please CLICK HERE
The maximum time limit to complete the ACCA exam is 10 years.
For more details please CLICK HERE
You will know the CBE exam (F1 to F4) result after completing the exam. The student will get an email of their results for F5 to F9 papers and P level or they check the below website: http://www.accaglobal.com/in/en/student/exam-entry-and-administration/exam-results.html
Papers F1 to F4 is of CBE type there's no need of exam docket. You can download F5 to F9 and P level papers docket from your ACCA account.
Yes you will get the certificates. After passing the exams the certificates will be emailed and it will also be send to the address that you have entered during registration.
Yes, the student can contact ACCA directly. Please use the below contact details:
2 Central Quay
89 Hydepark Street
Phone:0008 001 004 298
Fax:+44 (0)141 582 2222
PER (Practical Experience Requirement) provides a structure for you to follow by setting you a range of performance objectives. The performance objectives ensure you gain the experience to demonstrate that you have the abilities required to become a member.
For more information regarding PER is provided in our student handbook.
In Lakshya we conduct ACCA in 4 locations:
Lakshya is Approved learning partners (Gold) of ACCA. Approved Learning Partner (ALP) programme gives formal recognition to leading learning providers for the quality tuition and support that they offer to our students. It is the platform where we can develop a mutually beneficial relationship, increasing the global availability of effective and innovative course delivery and first-class student support.
For more details CLICK HERE